Little Bits Of Daily Living

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello My Future Friends!!


My name is Ivette, and I wanted to let you know a little bit about me. I love to read books way past my bed time. I'm a "wanna be" photographer, I annoy people with all my picture taking. I'm a lover of old school housewife duties. I'm a hopeless romantic and love to travel as it opens my mind.


 And here is my tribe!!

















I must confess that I'm more nervous than a porcupine at a ballon festival! Why, you ask? Well, I'm super excited and extremely nervous about writting my first entry. I have always wanted to write about little bits of daily living. I want to share my stories from all aspects of my life. And most important, I want to get to know you. I'm hoping the stories you read here, will warm your heart, make you feel that you are not alone and to make you laugh because you will realize that I'm nuttier than a fat rat at a peanut factory!

 WELCOME!!


  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats girl! I can't wait to read all your stories! Love yah! XO

Ilhana said...

Hey girl :) Wanted to be the first one leaving a comment (just like "kids" on the Instagram lol) But Riza beat me to it...

I hope you fill this blog with a lot of fun stories about your life :)

XO

Unknown said...

Congratulation Ivette!
I'm looking forward to read your stories! :)

Jill said...

Congrats on starting your blog!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait To Read Your Posts!!!z

Life With Ivette said...

Thank you so much everyone!!